The 18th meeting has been canceled due to coronavirus infection spread (COVID-19). The chair, Prof. Yoshiko Kominato had sent to us the report of the cancelation. Please check Japanese version of this page.
Due to increasing risk for COVID-19 infection spread, the 18th meeting has been canceled. Please check the event page for more detailed information.
- [Guideline] Infection Prevention Guideline for Postmortem Imaging has been published.
- [Next Meeting] The 1st annoucement for the 18th meeting.
- [Meeting Report] Report of the cancelation of the 18th meeting.
- [Next meeting] The 18th meeting has been canceled.
- [Next Meeting] The 2nd announcement for 18th JSFRI has been published